Ryan is a New Hampshire Licensed Land Surveyor (1054) and Maine Professional Land Surveyor (2634) with almost a decade of experience in all aspects of land surveying.
Ryan has worked on projects throughout all of New England, from small residential surveys to large commercial and municipal surveys and ALTA surveys. Mr. Fowler is well rounded in surveying experiences that can offer crucial information to his clients. Mr. Fowler is currently President-Elect of the NHLSA.
New Hampshire Permitted Septic Designer
Permit Number 1881
New Hampshire Licensed Land Surveyor
License Number 1054
Maine Professional Land Surveyor
License Number 2634
Applied Associates – Civil Technology
Survey & Mapping
University of New Hampshire
2013 – 2015
James Verra and Associates / Newington, NH / June 2022 – Present
Survey Manager responsible for managing day-to-day operations & scheduling.
- Oversees new proposals & job estimates
- Works with senior staff to schedule field work
- Oversees office work, and final plan production
- Research, fieldwork, and drafting of plan set for final deliverables
- Survey Project Manager
Horizons Engineering / Newmarket, NH / March 2021 – June 2022
Surveyor in charge of Southern, NH and Southern ME surveying operations
- Work with company President to work on standards operation procedures and company standards
- Primary focus was on Right-of-Way surveys, existing conditions surveys,subdivision surveys, and constriction layout services
Crew Chief / Survey Project Manager
S & H Land Services / Hooksett, NH / May 2015 – March 2021
Originally hired as a field technician, Ryan worked his way up through Crew Chief and then as a Project Manager responsible for all municipal survey work, as well as existing conditions & site plans.
- Worked on company drafting & fieldwork standards
- Primary focus was on large boundary surveys, existing conditions plans,engineering specific surveys, and municipal surveys
- Multitude of ALTA and FEMA Surveys throughout New England
- Worked on many residential surveys with experience in lake lots and small city lots
Pike Industries / Belmont, NH / July 2014 – August 2014 (Summer Work)
Hired as a surveyor in training to locate and layout construction projects throughout New Hampshire.
- Worked with job site super, foreman, and project engineer to layout all aspects of the rebuilding/expansion of Sky Haven Airport in Rochester, NH tomeet the requirements of the NHDOT and the FAA guidelines as engineered
- Worked on existing conditions surveys of multiple roads in NH for the repaving purposes
Member of the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association (NHLSA) 2015 – present
Vice President of the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association (NHLSA) December 2021 – December 2022
President Elect of the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association (NHLSA) December 2021 – present
Member of the Maine Society of Land Surveyors (MSLS) 2021 – present
NOTABLE PROJECTS AND CLIENTS
- Atlantic Resource Consultants; multiple ROW Road surveys in Maine for design work
- Norwich Solar; multiple Existing Conditions Plans for proposed solar arrays in Maine and New Hampshire
- Wakefield NH Water Commission; ROW Research and determination of multiple roads throughout the town for the construction of the replacement of waterlines
- Stantec Engineering; Gale River Dam Removal, NH National Guard – Pembroke, Army Aviation Support Facility – Concord, Hooksett Trails, Tri-Town Sewer, Glen Lake School, Goffstown High School, Mountain View Middle School, Depot Road Auburn, Hooksett Road Research (R.O.W. maintenance) – Auburn, Auburn Baseball Fields, Portsmouth Waste Water Treatment Facility – Pease, City of Portsmouth Drainage – Brewer St.
- Town of Salem, NH; multiple Existing Conditions Plans for town roads to be repaired or replaced•Miller Engineering and Testing; Paving and Existing Conditions Plans for The Home Depot and multiple condo associations throughout New England
- Dewberry-Telecommunications; Existing Conditions Plans & Subdivision Plans for multiple cellular towers throughout New Hampshire
- Multiple ALTA Surveys throughout New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont and Massachusetts.
- Multiple projects on commercial & residential lots for plot plans, LOMA Applications, Elevation Certificates, Plot Plans, Boundary Plans, Existing Conditions Plans, Subdivisions, Septic Designs, Site Assessments, Construction Stakeout; from Research to Field Work to Finished Product