Licensed Land Surveyor
Mr. Salter is a New Hampshire Licensed Land Surveyor (924) and with over three decades of experience in all aspects of land surveying.
Chris has worked on projects throughout New Hampshire in his 30 years of experience. Chris is responsible for day-to-day operations of his projects and scheduling. Chris has an extreme knowledge of GNNS systems, and adjustments and strives to create some of the best deliverable possible.
New Hampshire Licensed Land Surveyor
License Number 924
Bachelor of Science ~ Electrical Engineering
University of New Hampshire 1983
James Verra and Associates / Newington, NH / March 1996 – Present
Originally starting out as a survey technician Chris has grown through the ranks of Staff Surveyor to his current role as Project Surveyor.
- Responsible for new proposals and project management of his jobs
- Extensive experience conducting field surveys, land record research, computations and final preparation of plats & plans
- Vast knowledge of GNSS/GPS systems and processing
- Proficient in with aspects of surveying equipment and procedures
Seacoast Engineering Associates / Greenland, NH / 4 years total experience prior to JVA
- Conducted multiple boundary and topographic surveys
Member of the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association (NHLSA) 2004 – present
NOTABLE PROJECTS AND CLIENTS
- City of Portsmouth; multiple existing conditions surveys for the City of Portsmouth or their subcontractors for infrastructure improvement projects throughout the city
- New England Telephone; multiple locations throughout South Eastern New Hampshire for utility equipment placement & easements
- ALTUS Engineering, Inc; existing conditions plan/site plans, as-built plans for multiple sites throughout SouthernNew Hampshire for site design/improvements
- CMA Engineers, Inc; existing conditions plans for multiple road/street surveys throughout Southern New Hampshire
- Underwood Engineers, Inc; existing conditions plans for multiple road/street surveys throughout Southern New Hampshire